Monday, February 8, 2010

Easter Chick Idea


What a day--I painted three buckets, filled and wrapped them--I forgot I needed them by tomorrow. I built a Lovebug car for a friend's daughter's Valentine box. I started on the ever growing list of Valentine gifts....Oh yeah, and I taught my full day. Whew, I am tired.

I have been sucked into the blogging world. There is just so much to look at out there. I found a cute Easter idea that I thought I might share. I am sure we will make it at my house and maybe with a class or two at school. I stumbled across a site called childmade.com. They have lots of links to follow to some great ideas. The above chicks were one of the many great projects. You can visit makingfriends.com to find the easy instructions. Hope someone is inspired to create these!!


No comments:

Post a Comment