Sunday, July 18, 2010

What is My Disorder?

I have had no time to post since I got back from the beach. What have I been doing you ask??? Well, we are cleaning, and I mean cleaning! Jason is on a mission, and I am following his lead. It started with the closet under the stairs, then it led to the upstairs loft. We threw out about 6 large yard bags of stuff/junk, and we have PILES and PILES priced and ready for our huge garage sale. I have been wondering what my disorder is. Am I a compulsive shopper or a hoarder? You would not believe the stuff that has been thrown away or priced to sell; it really would have made a good buried alive story. Under the stairs has been organized into my etsy storage. Shelves have been installed, and products have been organized. My business should be easier with everything neatly organized in one place. I think I am going to turn the empty loft in to a play area for the girls. For those who don't know me, I am exaggerating a little, but I feel so much better knowing that I am on my way to a spotless house!

I have two questions that I would like help on. 1. Does anyone know of any professional cleaners? We want someone/company to come and CLEAN. I am talking baseboards, wipe down walls, wash windows.... I have a friend who had a small kitchen fire a couple of years ago. Her insurance hired a company to come in and clean the walls. Wonder who that was? 2. Does anyone own a shark? I am talking about one of those steam cleaner things that can do furniture and grout. I want to give all of my grout a good cleaning, without the Stanley Steemer. They only do floors, and I want counters too. I'm telling you; we are on a mission!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! So when are you going to head over my way and clean my TWO houses!!?? HA! I've been wondering what has been keeping you so busy!

    Let me know which day you are planning to drop off for MM. Can't wait to see you and visit!

    ReplyDelete