Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love Me Some....

....reality tv! I DVR them and watch late at night while I paint. Some of my favorites...Toddler and Tiaras; I mainly watch this one to make myself feel like an awesome mom. Some of the parents are awful, and the kids need a good old fashioned you know what!

Jason and I both LOVE Survivor and Big Brother, which starts tonight. What is my guiltiest reality TV pleasure?? The Real Housewives of New Jersey-as much as I hate to admit it, I just can't get enough of those psychos! For the not so trashy, I also try to keep up with Design Star, Pawn Stars (Jason's fave), and American Pickers. These shows are what keep me awake when I am painting until 3:00 and 4:00 in the morning.

We have been watching America's Got Talent as a family. MC enjoys watching the dancers. She comes in wearing a leotard. I have to ask her name and what her talent is. She then she spazzes out/dances, and I have to tell her she is going to Vegas. I am a little bummed that they put through a granny that can't carry a note, but sent home a group of ex-military/ex-homeless men and women that had the most beautiful voices??!!

Last night, I stayed up unti 3:00 painting some Pottery Barn sea life animals. I will try to finish them up tonight and get some pics posted by tomorrow, then it is off to the beach.

2 comments:

  1. I love toddler's and tiara's, I love the fact that they use those flippers in their mouths - so interesting the lengths these mommies go to...I wish my mom would have been armed with the spray tan gun when I was growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R & I like to watch Pawn Stars & Pickers too!

    ReplyDelete