Monday, August 2, 2010

Tawanda!

Once when Jason was going to work a fire, I dropped him off at the airport, then Mattie Claire and I went to Logan's to eat. I was waiting on a parking place as someone backed out. As soon as they pulled from the spot, a truck PULLED AROUND me and parked in the spot. What did I do, I drove away crying; yes, that's how I roll!

Today, I walked into the living room, and Judge Judy was on TV. She cracks me up when she yells at people:) Today's case was a man suing a woman for punitive damages. She also was waiting on a parking space; after the previous people pulled out, the man suing her pulled in ahead of her. She got out of her car and said, "I was waiting on that space." He said, "So" and walked off!! To get even with him, she let the air out of one of his tires:) Isn't that great? She got the satisfaction of getting even, but it cost her $200. Before making her ruling, Judge Judy told the story from Fried Green Tomatoes. The cute girls drove past Kathy Bates' character into a parking space, because they were younger and prettier/skinnier. That is when she repeatly rammed their car with her car, because she was older and had more insurance! Tawanda--that is one of my all time favorite movies.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I pretty much love that movie. My favorite scene is when she is in the saran wrap dress. Who does that? haha. Love the post!

    --Sami
    www.savannahsteelmagnolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally pull a Tawanda! But I'm bout half crazy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to recall watching this quite a few times in our dorm room!

    ReplyDelete