Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please Say This is Normal!

My last post included construction paper cucumbers; I know--how creative. Well, the list goes on and on. First, she has started her own business. Wild Stallions (the new business) deserves its own post, so more on that later. Twice today, she has played Subway. She puts her apron on and puts ziplocs on her hands. She makes sandwiches for the family, wraps them in a papertowel, and puts in a plastic bag. Molly has been calling her "mam" and telling her things she needs: drinks, napkins,.... Subway lasted long enough to mess up my kitchen, then she moved on. She is now playing "sheriff." She has a walkie talkie, and I have to call 911. She is currently investigating a burglary in my home:) She has been yelling "get down" to poor Molly--I would say she has seen one too many episodes of Cops. I hope all these roles are normal! I am sure my family would say she is just like me; they have several stories they love to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment