Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweetest Things by Alice


My mom bakes for people. She enjoys baking and makes yummy cakes and desserts that people drive from pretty far to get. That gift skipped my generation, so I hope my girls pick it up:) There is a fabric store about an hour from here that loves her goodies. They buy lots of her cakes for friends, church functions,.... A while back, they had purchased one of her cakes, and a television show was in town filming an episode. The show visited her shop during the episode, and the shop owner offered them cake. The episode airs tonight at 9:30 on Lifetime: On the Road with Austin & Santino! We're from a small town in the middle of nowhere, Podunk USA, so yes, this is a big deal:)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh. It's 9:09, I haven't miss it yet! I'm so watching!

    ReplyDelete