Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crayon Princess Too?

Well, my baby has started her own business. She created a paper pillow at my mom's the other day and wanted to start selling them. (She has seen me working etsy waaaaay too much.) I told her she couldn't sell paper pillows, buuuuut...... She is using fabric markers to design pillow tops, and her sweet Nano is sewing them into beautiful pillows. I am documenting each sale to create a pillow scrapbook for her. I told her we could put her pillow money up for college, and she agreed to save it AFTER she buys a new American Girl doll!

One of her first creations was for her uncle with a picture of her cousin on it--Rook. She created one for her friend too. She is taking orders, so let me know if you "need" a pillow. We are still thinking of a name for her business: Palomino Pillows, Picasso Pillows, Crayon Princess Too....

1 comment: