Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kelly's Kids

We are doing Kelly's Kids again this season. Mama is the technical rep, but I will still be helping her out with everything. There is some precious stuff again this season. My favorite outfit that I bought last season was a long romper in light blue and brown with a big sash for Molly. I am excited to see that they have a similar cropped outfit this spring in lots of colors, but lavender is my favorite. Give me a call if you want to place an order or have a catalog party. If you know what you want, Brittany will be closing out her party in a couple of weeks. Mandi is having a show in her home if you need to try things on. Let me know if you have any questions. Check out kellyskids.com to see the new bedding line, baby clothes, and swimsuits. Back again this season---summer sandals!! I love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment