Monday, January 18, 2010

I Think We're Gonna Live

Wow, what a weekend!!! Poor Mattie Claire was sick Thursday and missed the trip with me and my students on Friday. Molly threw up Friday, with Jason home alone to clean it up. Mattie Claire started again on Saturday with the puking and running fever--double yuck. I slept most of the day; I thought I was just getting over the trip--WRONG! I got it too. I spent Sunday on my death bed with some extras that thank goodness the girls didn't have. I am on the mend, but I have a terrible headache today. I guess that is just part of it.

On a positive note, Jason does not have to have surgery. Woo Hoo for second opinions!! I won't name any names, because I know many of you readers are local. We weren't quite sure of the first diagnosis from a surgeon in our area, so we made another out of town appointment. I know Jason is soooo glad. I wish I could give more medical condition details, but I am sure it would end in divorce. I really love my husband, so let's just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment