Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!






I couldn't resist posting a few Christmas pictures--Mattie Claire on Shorty, Molly taking over Mattie Claire's jeep, and Molly cooking in the kitchen. We have had a whirlwind holiday, but it was great. Christmas Eve is spent with the in-laws and family--that's a big group. We went back there for Christmas morning to open gifts with just Jason's, then we raced back home to get dressed. Next, we go back to the in-laws for our Christmas lunch. They got another miniature horse as a surprise for the girls, so Mattie Claire had to spend some time riding Shorty. After lunch, we made a stop at the nursing home to visit Mamaw Chandler, then it is off to my parents' house for the rest of the night. My family is a loud group, and we had a great time--dirty Santa, crazy card spitting Uno, and bingo! My mom bought a bingo game and prizes; those of us that played had so much fun and loved our prizes! We finally made it home about 10:30, then I started packing. We left about 10:30 Saturday morning headed to Mobile for Christmas with my Daddy and step-mom. We had a fun visit and the girls loved their gifts. They gave Mattie Claire a gift card to Build a Bear, so we spent Sunday shopping and headed home Monday--WHEW! Tomorrow, we are headed to Alvin and the Chipmunks, then I don't plan to get dressed or leave my house until Monday morning when it's back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment