Saturday, December 19, 2009

Zhu Zhu Pets


As predicted, Mattie Claire has asked for a zhu zhu pet. I have had my step mom looking in Alabama, and I have had my eyes open too. You won't believe my luck!! I walked into Toys R Us today and found all four pets!! I was so excited and purchased them, but now we have no accessories. I went into a WalMart closer to home and asked a department manager about them. Can you believe that she went in the back and dug through 30 boxes to find me all the accessories they had??!! I got the house, ball, and carrier. I guess she felt sorry for me; I am sure I was looking rough after a long day of fighting traffic, long lines, and a long graduation! I made my purchase and went straight outside to make a phone call. I called 1-800-WALMART and turned this manager in for being the BEST associate I had ever encountered at any WalMart. I would still like some other pieces if anyone can point me in the right direction. Our WalMart said they have the surf board, but I don't think my girls would like that. I am thinking car, wheel, clothes (are they out yet??). Good luck to anyone who is still searching for these prized toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment