Monday, November 2, 2009

More About Me!

This is a post for my Louisiana/Bama fan. I was actually born in Alabama!! I lived there until I was about 7 years old. My daddy lives in Mobile, so we try to make it over that way several times a year. Have fun at the big game and be safe!!

I just had "one of those moments." What I mean is, I know that in a few years I will look back and think it was funny, probably laugh a little. While watching TV last night, I started working on some custom sea life handpainted ornaments. The large crab one turned out cute and was ready to ship. I am sure you can see where this is headed--she picked it up and crashed the "ball" to the floor. I can say "she," because anyone who knows my family knows which child I am talking about! She's still cute, just everywhere, into everything, all the time! I am smiling, and I am heading downstairs to paint a new crab ornament. Sorry no pics, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment