Sunday, October 25, 2009

What's Up?

I know it's been a while since I posted, but there is a lot going on. We can start with the good news that Mattie Claire had a great report card. She was very proud of her two A's. I hope that stays important to her as she gets older. I always feel like she is playing catch up, but she does so well. We got the news Wednesday that she will be having another eye surgery in about three weeks. She was upset, because we told her the last surgery would be the last... She said she wasn't going, but a new doll and MP3 player made it all better:-) No, I am not too good to bribe!

Molly is doing well and in LOVE with Dordor (Dora). It's amazing how she can zero in on the only Dora item in a store. She will be a clown for Halloween, and we took some pictures today. I will try to get up here and post some tonight or this week. She's not in love with that nose, but she is the CUTEST clown I have ever seen.

CedarTown is only two weeks away. I am getting nervous about doing it alone, but I will just pray that it is worthwhile. I have some cute things that I am saving to sell there. The leftovers will be at the Winnfield open house the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment