Saturday, May 1, 2010

Feeling Super Guilty Now!!

I feel just awful--I lost a follower. It is so easy to spot when you haven't broken 30! I don't know if it was the lack of posts or the content of posts:-). Mama--I know you follow, so sign up as a follower to bump me back up to 29--I need it for my self-esteem!! I thought I would step up my game and post two days in a row!!

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from a friend asking if her "thing" was ready. My reply was, "What thing?" There had been a huge misunderstanding, and I had one day to paint the canvases to hang on her sister's hospital door when she had her baby girl the very next morning. I ran to Wal-Mart on my lunch break and bought some canvases. I did a quick pink spray paint job and added damask, stripes,... I finished in a little under 4 hours. Thank you Brittany for the brown ribbon that finished off this quicky job. I wasn't quite satisfied with the way the stripes fell, but I love how the damask turned out. I will go back and add her length and weight. More posts and painting pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment