Friday, April 30, 2010

Here I Am!


I'm sorry Laura! I have missed you too--CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE!!! I love Lady Antebellum, and my favorite song right now is "American Honey." I tear up everytime I hear the line, "tryin' to be everything, can make you lose your mind." I am definitely losing my mind, blogging got put on the back burner for a couple of weeks.
I feel so guilty, so I think I will share. A customer on etsy ordered some buckets about 5 or 6 weeks ago. As soon as she placed the order, things got crazy around here--the girls were sick, I got stomach virus, work got hectic--the list goes on and on! I had been painting them, but I was taking it slow. Her daughter's party is getting close, and she emailed me for an update. I clicked on the wrong convo and sent her the status of someone else's order. I am sure I gave her a mild heart attack, because she quickly replied that she had not ordered that.... I really had the buckets nearly finished and mailed them out this morning. I feel so horrible for making her worry, and I know her buckets will be there in time. I am sure my real life friends are just smiling and nodding--they always laugh that I will always do what I promise, but it may be delivered with wet paint on the date they need it. The pics above are some of the buckets for her party. I promise to post more pics of what I have been up to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment