Monday, April 12, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

If my sister-in-law reads my blog, she may stop after my next comment. I hate Nicholas Sparks! Can't we just have one non-cryer, one book with a neat and tidy happy ending??? Ok, I really don't hate him; I just hate being sucked in, then crying, crying, crying. After Dear John, I said I was done with Nicholas Sparks, BUT Jason filled me the best Easter basket. Guess what was in it? Yep, The Last Song! It was wonderful. I couldn't put it down, but cried and cried. Jason kept telling me to stop reading it, but he is a man and just doesn't get it.
After hearing/reading about so many people and their date nights (Laura), we decided to go on a date night. We never go anywhere without our girls, but this weekend we will go out to eat and to see The Last Song. The last movie we saw was The Squeakquel, so this will be a nice treat!

2 comments:

  1. Sassy wants to see the movie. What do you think? I haven't read the book, but Dear John is on my nightstand calling my name.

    ReplyDelete