Sunday, June 14, 2009

Party Favors

We attended a "tutu cute" tea party today. We used a tote as our gift bag. It was personalized with an initial and zebra print. I filled the tote with some personalized zebra flip flops and stuffed with zebra tissue paper that I found at Hobby Lobby. The cost wasn't anymore than a gift bag, but a whole lot cuter and something she can use again. They are a great way to store all of our hairbows that end up covering the bathroom counter.

There has been a lot of interest in the party favors on etsy. I can create totes to match your invitations or theme. Each tote can also be personalized. I have recently had orders for the totes to be used as beach goodie bags. Above are a few samples I have done over the weekend. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment