Thursday, June 25, 2009

Limited Supply


So many people have been interested in my rope pails as party favors, so I decided to find another bucket that would be a little cheaper. I have found these bright, glitter pails that come with shovel. I am selling them individually for $6.00, but I will give a quanitity discount of $4.00 each for orders of 10 or more. The supply of these is limited!! I have several people deciding on numbers and designs, and I am afraid I will run out soon. I also have a few ready to go to the Peach Festival, so be sure to get your order in. Don't forget to become a blog follower to be entered to win the $20 credit to my etsy shop, drawing to be held June 30th.
While getting ready for the Peach Festival, I have come across some things that I forgot I had. I have found several wagons, chairs, pencil boxes, clip boards, . . . I will be listing some of these finds next week with some new designs!! Be sure to check back. Have a great weekend; see you at the Peach Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment