Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congratulations

Wanted to add one more note. Someone added me as a favorite on etsy today. I did a little follow up and visited her blog. She has the cutest Disney scrapbooks that you take to the parks with you for the characters to sign. I know I have lots of friends that are big Disney fans, so I thought you would all love to see these books:
http://shadygrovecreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/disney-autograph-books.html

Congratulations to my newest follower and last winner of the fish tote, Karla!! Just post me a comment on how to spell the girls' names, and I will add to their totes and send to you. I will do them both a tote to be fair! Thank you so much for following my blog.

Don't forget to check out sheltongail.blogspot.com. The end of the giveaway is Saturday. Don't miss your chance to be entered to win the free watercolor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment