Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fluffy Butts


I have been blessed to make some great friends on etsy. We make trades and share etsy advice. One of my favorite sellers is making "Fluffy Butts!" They are full toddler tutus, and the best part--THEY ARE ONLY $10. I have bought a couple to put at the Pea Patch, and she is working on Molly's Halloween costume. I can't wait to see it. I thought I would share a picture of one she just listed yesterday; I love these colors. I have also included the link below in case you want to check out the fluffy butts or some of her adorable/original bows and clips.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love it!! Fluffy Butts really are the cutest butts to have! LOL Thanks for sharing my tutus with your followers and saying such nice things about me. I'm glad we met and are able to support each other in our crafting adventure...it truely makes it a fun way to 'play' :p

    ReplyDelete