Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sniff, Sniff

Almost 8 years ago, I had given up and didn't think I would be able to have children, but the Lord has blessed me twice. I have been wanting one more baby so bad, but the doctor, the husband,...all say no. I know it is for the best, but it seems like everyone else is having babies! I have decided to just enjoy the two I have even more. I am sitting here looking at a beautiful picture taped to my front door or the cute yorkie drawing on my fridge. I thought I would share my good friend's blog today. She has some wonderful Wayne Watson videos up--Watercolor Ponies; get your tissue ready!

1 comment:

  1. Crayon Princess, you have a BEAUTIFUL family!! And now a cute puppy to add to the mix! By the way, I commented on your last post, but for some reason, blogger wouldn't save my comment, so I gave up! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete