Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Back!

I am a terrible mother with no pictures to post; I never took the camera out of the car. Poor Mattie Claire only made it down to the beach once. She did plenty of swimming, sliding, and lazy river floating, so don't feel too sorry for her. I was just exhausted; I was mother to three this week. Jason did not do well, and we ended up in the ER about halfway through the trip. There was a pretty bad infection in both legs; I haven't seen the totals yet, but I am sure this will end up being a pretty expensive trip to the beach. Enough whining--we really did have fun, and the girls were so good and sweet!! We have been tossing around the idea for a pool, but that idea is on hold. Molly is afraid of NOTHING!! She jumps straight into the water, hoping someone will be there to catch her. I do a little shiver as a think of what she will be like as she gets older--the teenage years.

I think everyone is HAPPY to be home, and we are getting packed up to head out to a paint your own pottery birthday party. This will be my first, so I will post some pictures.

Don't forget to get your shoe orders to me for the blog special price. I will be placing the order at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment