Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where to Begin?



I am not sure where to begin. We made a flying trip to Mobile for the Kenny Chesney/Miranda Lambert concert last week. We spent the day at the beach, then Mattie Claire, Meme, Dana, and I went to sweat at The Wharf for the concert. It was wonderful!! Mattie Claire knows all the Miranda songs and sang along. While we were enjoying the concert, Jason was at the condo with Molly, who dialed 911! The policeman wasn't too happy, but I say at least it was a false alarm.

Yesterday, my perfect little five year old cut her hair!! She thought she could make it cuter. I never thought I would be a parent that would get upset about something like that, but I cried. I do think the new hairdo is pretty cute, though. Still pretty backed up on painting, and I go back to school on Thursday. I am sure the posts will get a little spaced out!

No comments:

Post a Comment